Sunrise and Sunset Club
Charges from 1st September 2016:
Morning Session 7.50 - 8.50am: £4.00 (breakfast at 8.10 a.m: 75p)
20 minute session 8.30-8.50: £2.00
Afternoon Session 1: 3.15 - 4.30pm: £4.50
Afternoon Session 2: 4.30 - 5.30pm: £4.00
20 minute session 3.15-3.35: £2.00
Further details can be obtained from the School Office.
Sunrise and Sunset Club is available to all children who attend this school. The Club offers the following:
•pre-school facility (Sunrise) 7.50 - 8.50 a.m. (Breakfast is available at 8.10 a.m at the cost of 75p per day).
• after-school facility (Sunset) 3.15 - 5.30 p.m.
• care by experienced supervisors in the school premises
• the opportunity to enjoy games, toys and other activities
• a safe and relaxed environment
• time for a light snack after school (provided by parents)
• regular or occasional use (please give 24 hours notice to ensure sufficient staffing. Please also give 24 hours notice for cancellation)
Please continue to contact school or Sunrise/Sunset Club direct via phone or email to email@example.com to book your child into Sunrise/Sunset club, giving us at least 24 hours notice.
We have a limit on the number of places that we can provide and although we try to accommodate everyone and usually succeed, there may be times when places are not available.
*Charges apply if 24 hours notice of cancellation is not received*
Sunrise/Sunset Club mobile phone tel: 07519176502.
Activities for each week will be listed below:-
|w/c 11th September||
Children to make monsters using blow-painting.
w/c 16th September
w/c 25th September
Children to create paper aeroplanes.
w/c 2nd October
Children to make an Autumn collage.
|w/c 9th October||
Children to make musical instruments out of a variety of materials and create their own music and lyrics to perform to their peers.
w/c 16th October
Construction Challenge Week
Daily challenges using a variety of construction equipment.